Tuesday 9 April 2013

All About Math

There are millions (or so it seems) of math apps for the iPad to meet every math outcome.  There are so many blogs and websites that list the "Top 10 Best Math Apps" that it can make one's head spin.  I've collected a few math app lists that I have reviewed and I'll list the ones that you might consider using with some of the students in your classroom.  I've included the link to a Google Doc that I have created with a comprehensive list of math apps for a variety of purposes.  These apps have been chosen for their lack of in-app purchases and adds, easy to navigate interface, and customization options. Please have a look at the doc for some great math tools and feel free to suggest great apps that you have used in the comments box below so that I may add them to the slides!

See the slides here.


No comments:

Post a Comment