Monday 30 September 2013

Adapted Materials

This posting isn't really about technology, although it is something you will have to access using a computer. It's really more about inclusion.  I've been searching for materials to assist teachers in finding materials that are at a modified or adapted level for students working here at the high school. We want all students to be included in classrooms, even if the materials they are working on suit their individual needs.  I'm not sure when I came across www.teacherspayteachers.com, but it is a fabulous resource for finding free materials to use with students in class.  I've come across some really good math materials for students who need more experience with applying practical math in everyday situations.  My search could have taken hours, but searching this website is so efficient because of the search parameters that you can set up. Check out this website for some great free digital resources!

No comments:

Post a Comment